The safety of our associates, clients, and their communities will remain our top priority as we navigate how to serve you in this time of crisis to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. We share your concern about the spread and impact of the coronavirus, but we want you to know that our team is here to serve you.
This historic need to work remotely and to access information technology services to combat community spread encompasses every industry. The current situation is very fluid and moving quickly, and it is affecting first responders in unprecedented ways. Please keep up-to-date with current government and industry guidance, and communicate with leadership and public health including:
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recommendations and Updates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Managing Cyber Security Risks of Remote Work, March 13, 2020
- EEI Electric Companies &Pandemic Planning, February 2020
- Health Industry Publishes Cybersecurity Information Sharing Best Practices
- Health Industry Publishes Management Checklist for Teleworking Surge During COVID-19 Response
- HIPAA Security Rule Crosswalk to NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- NERC Recommendation to Industry: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Contingency Planning, Initial Distribution: March 10, 2020
- NIST Guide to Enterprise Telework, Remote Access, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security, SP 800-46 Rev. 2, July 2016
- U.S. Fire Administration, Information for First Responders on Maintaining Operational Capabilities During a Pandemic, Revised March 2020
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19, and for the safety of the scientists, first responders, and medical professionals who are leading the global containment efforts. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we are committed to standing with you today and tomorrow.
Wishing you and your loved ones health and safety,
Owner and Principal Consultant
March 19, 2020